I am not sure why people go to clubs these days to stand around and people watch. In Lebanon every club you step foot in has an awesome DJ dropping the best beats and hit jams…so here’s an idea, Dance!! Not only because it is fun but because dancing will give you power. It’s true and here are a few reasons that support my hypothesis…
- Dancing to music will increase serotonin levels in your brain. What that means is that, high serotonin levels will aid in weight loss, muscle gain, an increase in energy and will reduce stress.
- Strut your stuff! It’s true that dancing improves your body image, conscious as well as contributes to your self-confidence. You go girl, or boy!
- Never forget…that dancing requires you to remember dance steps and sequences boosts brainpower by improving memory skills.
- Coordination my friends. When you dance you are challenging yourself in regards to coordinating both rhythm and steps.
- Shape up or shape out! Best of all this fun activity can be your own personal boot camp. The more you dance the more you shed those pesky kilos. Dancing combines high intensity with moderate intensity in order for you to stay active resulting in, yep you guest it, losing weight.
So there you have it, don’t be a log…See you on the dance floor!