George Clooney Gets Food Poisoning in Italy

Photo Credit:

While vacationing in Italy, and specifically in the province where he owns a luxurious lake house, George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler dined at a restaurant in Cernobbio on July 4th with some friends, resulting in a bad case of food poisoning for all.

The following day, Stacy tweeted, “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning ‪#ohwell at least I’m still in Italy.”

The restaurant manager defended his venue by saying that the George and his friends must have gotten food poisoning from another place.

At least no one ended up at the hospital, and everyone is fine.