Flights of fancy
Like the supremely elegant bird it is named after, the Tissot Flamingo is a triumph of design. The flamingo is graceful on two thin legs, while the Tissot Flamingo has a wonderful fluidity as a result of its sleek and surprisingly slim attachments. As well as resembling the bird in design, it is also a thing of beauty, with displaced horns and an elegant aesthetic giving a jewellery effect that means it will add a hint of glamour to evening wear or a sophisticated touch to off-duty daytime attire.
The Tissot Flamingo features a stand-out dial with a luxuriously rich finish which remains pure thanks to the well thought-out simplicity of the design. It is complemented by a crown crafted from a smooth domed gem, polished but unfaceted to add a gleaming sheen. This piece is incredibly versatile and can be dressed up or down, with some versions accompanied by a dazzling mother-of-pearl dial. Set to be a classic, the Tissot Flamingo will attract admiration and accolades everywhere you go.
· Quartz movement
· Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
· 316L stainless steel case
· Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 feet)
· Some versions with a mother-of-pearl dial
· Leather varnished strap with butterfly clasp or stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp