To all of you who love a good pun, and especially to those of you who are hardcore Star Wars fans, Happy Star Wars Day!
In case you didn’t know, May the 4th is Star Wars Day. Inspiring from the famous line “May the force be with you,” Jedis everywhere are saying to each other “May the 4th be with you” today.
You can also watch as those who don’t know about it stare at you in confusion, “why on earth is he telling me May the 4th be with me?” that alone is good enough reason to keep using it all day – for a good laugh of course.
Since today is unfortunately not a public holiday, it doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate it in our own way. Here are some ideas:
- Dress up as a Star Wars character . . . Better yet, dress up your pet as Yoda
- Walk around wearing a Darth Vader mask costume and tell people “I am your father”
- Buy a lightsaber. Name it kindness. Kill people with kindness.
- Get a Princess Leia hairstyle for the day
- Go get your car washed by wearing a Jabba the Hutt costume . . . then go to the beach. Roll around in the sand. Watch people stare
Let us know if you’ve ever done something crazy, funny or silly on this day . . . and May the 4th be with you!