Saifi Village, a residential and artistic neighborhood in Beirut Central District, is a unique art and shopping destination with more than 50 boutiques of art galleries, fashion designers, antiques, traditional crafts, interior and home decorating, wellness centers, restaurants, coffee shops, a central public square, and many public gardens.
Saifi Village is a welcoming home for renowned and young talents, and the ideal meeting point for design lovers, gastronome, and families enjoying green spaces and pedestrian alleys.
The art district bears the visible mark of Lebanese vernacular heritage and combines the enchantment of the traditional Levantine architecture with the conveniences of modern urban life.
- Located at the Southeastern periphery of Beirut Central District
- Walking distance from Martyrs Square
- Bordered by 4 streets:
– Gouraud street to the North
– Charles Debbas street to the South
– Georges Haddad street to the East
– Damascus street to the West
Monday – Saturday: 10 am – 7 pm
O1 962000 Ext: 2629/ 1608