The most anticipated event of the spring season is almost here..The Garden Show and Spring Festival 2011 will be held from 24 – 28 May at the Beirut Hippodrome.
Now in its 8th year The Garden Show & Spring Festival has become more successful as each year passes, both for visitors and exhibitors alike. 70% of the participants are renewing their stands and almost 24,000 visitors attended the show last year.
The Garden Show & Spring Festival 2011 is Beirut’s first major event of the year and is a sure sign that the summer has finally arrived. It brings together more than 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest in the art of gardening, decoration, food & beverage, furniture and furnishings.
We are happy to update you with the following information:
- Theme of the year: The Forests as 2011 is the International year of Forest declared by UN
- 90% of the space has already been booked.
- Cultural and Entertaining Events: Floral Arrangements, exhibitions, conferences, workshops, gardening courses, master classes, concerts, traditional food/ product tasting, parades and animation for children.
- New this year: Holidays & Leisure: a new section dedicated to all travel and leisure companies aim to help visitors to plan future annual or weekend vacations.
- New this year : the Green Attitude booth, to learn the actions we can do on daily basis to save our environment.
See you there!