HORECA 2013 anticipates unprecedented attendance for its 20th anniversary promoting Beirut Capital of Taste
Beirut, January 15, 2013
HORECA, the annual meeting place for the hospitality and food industries, is heating up. The regional trade show that will take place from 9 – 12 April 2013 at Biel expects to provide close to 15,000 m2 of product offerings, in addition to inspirational culinary, business and innovation activities.
Hospitality Services has confirmed that HORECA 2013 is almost fully booked. The exhibition proved its popularity yet again with a staggering 90% booking three months before the show. Exhibitors from Lebanon, as well as Poland, Italy, Thailand and Turkey, are expected to round out the number in the coming months.
The show will include the industry’s benchmark competitions, as well as an extensive array of live demonstrations
- The Hospitality Salon Culinaire +200 participants and 12 international judges
- The Art of Service Competition + 100 participants and 10 judges from hospitality universities and 5-star hotel food & beverage managers.
- The National Extra Virgin Oil Competition 50 olive oil producers and 8 international olive oil expert judges
- The Atelier Gourmand By celebrity chefs
And activities, special pavilions and events including:
- Wine and Beverage Lab Daily workshops and wine tasting sessions by leading experts
- Floral Symphonies Florists showcase their works of art using flowers
- Librairie Gourmande Latest book releases and an array of culinary references will be displayed and launched
- Best Product of the Year Innovations and new ideas introduced throughout 2012 and early 2013 will be voted best product of the year
- Tech Novation Latest hospitality industry technological innovations and trends will be introduced
- An Expert Corner where trade professionals can benefit from free advice from top renowned experts and consultants and the best way to run their business
- Chairmania Galleries and designers reveal their unique chair model
- Annual Hospitality Forum Hospitality and foodservice leaders will gather for a series of conferences and workshops to discuss hot topics
HORECA 2013 will be redoubling its efforts to adapt to the current economic situation, and the show is expected to surpass expectations as the definitive point of convergence for the region’s food and hospitality sector. As the show will be celebrating its 20 anniversary and renewing its commitment in promoting innovation, rewarding excellence, bringing people together and promoting Beirut as The Capital of Taste.
HORECA will feature in three exhibition halls and will include:
Catering Equipment, Packaging& Labeling, Interiors, Hygiene, Techzone, Pastry & Bakery, Food, Beverage, Coffee & Tea, Consultancy, Recruitment & Franchise, Education and the International Pavilions
With an expected +385 exhibitor companies and 14,000 buyers and trade professionals HORECA is warming up for this gathering of industry professionals, which will bring together specialists from more than 6 countries.