Name: Snowshoeing Forest Race At Tannourine
Details: Never thought that you can miss something with O Club!!
Snowshoeing Forest Race is here AGAIN!! After many request, the weather answered our calls…The snow is ready for us in Tannourine Nature reserve in order to hit the Race!!
Sunday 20th of March, the program will be as follow:
– 7h30: Gathering St Roch Sports Club Parking (free & secure parking for all)
– 8h00: Departure to Tannourine. (Pitt stop in Laqlouq to rent the snowshoes)
– 10h30: Arrival Tannourine Reserve with technical explanation about the race
– 10h30: Start the Race. It is going to be a racing competition where participants will be divided into groups. A Race having the Ecotourism as theme!! Wait for it. The race will take place into the Forest trails and it will be guided by O Club Team.
– 1h00: End of the race
– 1h30: Lunch, please preview your cold meal with you to enjoy eating in the nature
– 2h00: Announcing winners!!
– 2h30: Leaving the reserve and get an eco-tourism visit into Tannourine Village; historical and natural site to visit… we will leave the explanation to the 20th of March!!!
– 4h30: Departure towards Beirut (pitt stop to give back the snowshoes)
– 7h00: Expected arrival
This day will include: Bus transportation, breakfast, snowshoe rent, Entrance fees Reserve, Insurance (all participants are insured with Victoire insurance) and Monitors for 50,000L.L. Non refundable in case or your cancellation.
What to wear?
Ski or normal pants, Heavy clothes, hiking or water resistant Boots, winter hat and preview jacket.
How to register?
Enter our website www.oclub-lb.com / Snowshoeing Forest Rally / click on register now icon and fill the format. Kindly settle the amount through any Bank of Beirut Branches on O Club account number 453973 by mentioning your name / names on the statement of account (BOB ABC branch is open all week days till 9h00 p.m.)
For more info, please don’t hesitate to call : Randa EL BACHA 961 3 854038 / 961 71 965878 / [email protected]
Place: Tannourine Nature Reserve
Tel: 03-854 038 / 71-965 878
Date: 20 March 2011
Time: 7:30 A.M