10pm – DIAMOND SETTER
1am – DANIEL HAIDER
June 25th, 2010 at The Basement
<< About Daniel Haider >>
– daniel haider was born 1979 in linz (upper austria)
– at the age of 9 he began making music (piano)
Daniel Haider stared his DJ carrier about 10 years ago, playing deep house and chill out music in different bars and clubs around Austria, but mainly in Vienna and therefore he is well known and connected in Vienna’s electronic music scene.
– since more than ten years now he is focused on his dj-occupation
– in the beginning… music
– …in the beginning there was…HOUSE MUSIC!
– music styles on the way: chill out, deep house, techno, tech-house, electro & downbeat;
– his today’s style: Minimal/Electronic to tech house – Deep/Techno
– today the style of his dj-sets is a kind of deep but most of all pushing!
– the music he plays starts from minimal / tech house to deep techno
– the dj-sets of daniel haider can be characterized as extraordinary with lots of passion for electronic music
– he loves to perform long run sets (> 4 hours 🙂
– he supported acts like: pan-pot, lee van dowski, heinrichs & hirtenfellner, maetrik, audiofly, cassy, daniel stefanik, karotte, ali cess, mitaka, pascal molin,
– together with jens timber, nikolaus maranzi and tassilo usner he founded the event series THE ROOM based in Vienna
– THE ROOM is one of Vienna’s finest minimal techno parties.
– Clubs in Vienna where you can find Daniel performing are : flex, pratersauna, camera, planetarium, pratersauna, sass, volksgarten, birdland, WUK
– superfly radio station live sets (www.superfly.fm)