Name: Join Cyclamen Hike Qadisha Valley
Details: In the occasion of the St. Maron holidays, Cyclamen invites you to a trip to the North of Lebanon to experience one of the world’s most incredible sites – the Qadisha Valley, classified as a World Heritage site since 1998 and protected by the UNESCO.
Our hike will commence at the upper part of the valley which acted as a refuge for the Moronite monks during the Ottoman persecution. This hike is considered moderate but expected some challenging downhill rocky pathways at the beginning. Along the way, we will visit the hermitage of Hawqa, Saint Marina and Our Lady of Qannoubine embedded in this stunning valley.
– Level: Moderate
– 07H35: Departure Starbucks, Hamra
– 07H55: Departure Beirut, SODECO SQUARE car park
– What to bring? ID or passport, hiking shoes, cap, sun cream, light jacket, backpack sun glasses, healthy snacks and 2 liters of water
– Minimum number: 10 persons
– Price per person: 40.000L.L / special price for students 25.000LL
– Includes: transport, tour leader & insurance.
Place: Qadisha Valley
Tel: 04-419 848 / 04-414 697
Date: 9 February 2011
Time: 7:35 A.M