Name: Join Cyclamen Hike at Ehmej
Details: This Sunday, Cyclamen invites you to join us and discover the hidden trails of Ehmej.
The town of Ehmej is situated at 58 kms from Beirut. Its name originates from the Phoenician language, meaning “The top of crown of the mountain”. The remains of Phoenician wells and sarcophagi are found here, as well some ancient inscriptions and a roman canal to bring water from Aqoura to Ehmej.
Our hike will commence at St. Georges Church – Bkarta and we hike towards an area called Arbet Marina and then continue to reach Wadi Al Jamel, the valley of Beauty. On the way, we will see different kinds of trees and some special plants.
– Level: Easy to Moderate
– Distance: 7 km.
– Duration: 3 hours
– 07H35: Departure Starbucks, Hamra
– 07H55: Departure Beirut, SODECO SQUARE car park
– What to bring? ID or passport, Backpack with picnic lunch, hiking shoes, warm layers, hat, sticks, sun cream, healthy snacks and water.
– Minimum number: 10 persons
– Price per person: USD 26.00$ / special price for students under 18: USD 17.00$
– Includes: transport, tour leader & insurance.
Reservation dead line: Friday 18th of February at 16H00
For bookings and questions please contact us on [email protected] or on 04/ 41 98 48 or 04/ 41 46 97 during the week or call me on my cell phone 03 48 65 51 out of office time.
If we do not get back to you within 24 hours, please confirm by telephone.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Tel: 04-414 697 / 04/419 848
Date: 20 February 2011
Time: 7:35 A.M