This large 3500 sqm football fan park is expected to attract an average attendance of 2000 fans per day from different Lebanese regions and Lebanon residents and Tourist and over 50,000 football fans throughout the month long World Cup event.
Another factor that will attract fans to Fan Park is the unique set up and the comfortable atmosphere. Attendees will have an option of resting in pre-booked lounges or coming in to crash on relaxing and convenient set of bean bags. Air Conditioning and area ventilation will add to the comfortable ambience of the venue. Wherever they chose to sit, fans will enjoy a “first seat viewing experience”!
Also a significant factor that will turn passing visitors into regular clients is the mouth watering food provided by a five star catering company! Football fans will be treated to a whole new dimension of live football viewing with giant , LCD full HD and projection screens. The quality of the picture is so high that viewers could easily assume they are watching the
Also, the sound and lighting utilized are of the highest quality and will only add to the authenticity of the experience and the enthusiasm of the viewers.
Held every four years, the FIFA world cup is the world’s largest and most renowned sporting event. The 19th FIFA world cup event is scheduled to take place in South Africa between June 11th and July 11th, 2010. South Africa is the first African country to ever host a FIFA world cup event!
Located in the hear of Beirut – the new hot spot of Downt Town (Beirut New Water Front). Same entrance of Biel then you go left.
The park will be split into parts:
– A giant stadium that fits over 2000 people who will watch the game live on one of the biggest screens in the region.
– A playing zone + entairtanment area (Face Painting, PS3 consoles, Fussball tables, Air Hockey tables… shooting competitions and many other activities on sponsors stands)
– Food Court
– this is where the stadium atmosphere will be experienced. lights and sound mixed with the craze and shouts generated by the cherring fans will create the feeling that you in a real stadium.
– A 1000 sqm VIP tent
– Air conditioning Day and Night
– Lounges and bean bags seating
– Private LCD screens (46 inch for each lounge)
– 2 Giant Screens (7×4 meters)
– Look and Feel of a stadium
– Huge rounded Bar
– Quality food
– Special catering for the private lounges
– Live Studio (Daily TV broadcast)
– Play Station Zone
– 3D screen presented by SONY for the first time in the Middle East
– Adidas Zone
And many more suprises that will posted during the coming days.. Stay tuned and get ready for the hottest World Cup ever!
For RSVP please call : 70-297979
BeirutNightLife is not responsible for the comments that users post below.