Lady Gaga tops the list of the highest-paid celebrities under the age of 30.
Bringing in $80 million this past year, the bulk of Gaga’s earnings came from her Born This Way Ball tour, which was cut 20 shows short due to her injury no less.
Her forthcoming ARTPOP, accompanied by a special app that combines music, art, fashion, technology and probably Lady Gaga nude, might keep her at #1.
Second on Forbes’ list of earners under 30? Justin Bieber, with $58 million.
Follow the jump for the full top 10 list compiled by the magazine …
- Lady Gaga, $80 million
- Justin Bieber, $58 million
- Taylor Swift, $55 million
- Calvin Harris, $46 million
- Rihanna, $43 million
- Katy Perry, $39 million
- Adele, $29 million
- Jennifer Lawrence, $26 million
- Kristen Stewart, $22 million
- Taylor Lautner, $22 million