I believe the whole world was waiting for this partnership between a legendary brand and a living legend, and since it was announced, Michael Schumacher official AP brand ambassador, the whole world was waiting to see this watch, and today it happened. Those who are passionate about Luxury watches, enjoy the below specs.
Concept: Innovation at its best, with a great development, and a watch that reflect its personality.
Movement: Automatic 60-hours. Great architecture but with a medium finishing, still prefer previous AP movements.
Look & Feel: With fresh colors and dial colors readability is very easy. Case and bracelet are just homogenious. Titanium, Red Gold and Platinum are what to except for such an OffShore.
Future: Great and easy maintenance. Market value guaranteed for those who doesn’t know the real value to own such a limited piece.
Price: N/A But it wont be a cheap watch for sure.
Limited Edition: –
Dimensions (Width x Thickness): 44mm x 15.7mm
Complications: Chronograph, Date.
- Cool factor
- Very rare and sought-after
- Reference in the oversize sport watch segment
- Comfortable wear despite size
- Use of High-tech materials such as ceramic contribute directly to the improvement of the durability of the watch
- The new (calibre 3120) base movement is known to have had “youth” issues
- Modular Chronograph
- Waiting list. Limited availability. (Lucky are those who will get hold of one)